WEBER GENESIS CEP310 GAS GRILL
Weber Genesis CEP310 – Our most popular Weber barbecue for years and years. The Genesis CEP Series (the “C” is for Canada) provides undeniable value for a highly engineered, family sized barbecue. It features drastically heavier (50%!) cooking grills, superior stainless steel cabinet doors and your choice of designer colours. You won’t find this model in any big box store. The CEP series are exclusive to indepedent barbecue experts like us! Wouldn’t you rather buy your barbecue from a barbecue expert?
The Weber Genesis CEP310 Features:
- 38,000 BTUs from three stainless steel main tube burners
- Trusty, safe, electronic ignition system guaranteed to get you fired up!
- Total cooking area of 637 square inches
- Incredibly heavy 9mm stainless rod cooking grills. They have two advantages: superior heat retention and incredible durability (these things will last longer than most marriages and ALL political promises)
- Sexy, stainless steel doors (instead of the painted steel on the EP series). Put a little bling in your life!
- Stainless steel flavourizer bars protect the burners from grease. They also tame the flame – hence why the are often referred to as “flame tamers” by those who don’t know the technical terms
- Two stainless steel side shelves provide extra work surfaces for food prep
- Integrated tool hooks so you can let your tools all hang out
- Easy access grease tray with dedicated catch pan slides out the front for easy clean up
- Never run out of propane with help from the built in propane fuel gauge (Propane Model Only)
- Your choice of exclusive enamel colours on the roasting hoods
- Propane available in: black, copper, crimson, and smoke
- Natural gas available in: black and smoke
- Assembled dimensions with lid open : 65″ H x 60″ W x 30″ D
To learn more about the Weber Genesis CEP310 check out this quick video: